|Troy||E Jones 10.5||R Chambers 6.1||H Williams 3.2|
|Florida Atlantic||G Gantt 22.4||J McCoy 5.9||J Trapp 2.1|
On Thursday, Troy visits FAU Arena to take on Florida Atlantic. It takes place at 7:00 EST. The Trojans fell to the Owls 61-54 on December 27th and are 4-5 against them over the last four years.
Troy is in 8th place in the conference, Florida Atlantic is in 2nd place.
In their last match-up, Emil Jones finished with 17 points in the Trojans 64-55 victory over Louisiana-Monroe on January 10th. With 10.5 points per game, 1.6 steals per game, and 0.7 blocks per game, he leads the team in all three categories. In a 65-62 victory over Western Kentucky on January 12th, Greg Gantt put up 22 points for the Owls. His 22.4 points per game is the highest mark on the team.
Florida Atlantic StatSmack
- Troy has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 20 years (0.498 to 0.365).
- Antoine Myers is ranked 3rd in the Sun Belt in assists.
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Troy has come back to win after being down at half against Florida Atlantic 5 times since 1998.
- Emil Jones is ranked 9th in the Sun Belt in assists and 5th in the Sun Belt in steals.
- The Troy assist leader (Antoine Myers) has more assists than the Florida Atlantic assist leader (Jackson Trapp).
- The Troy steals leader (Emil Jones) has more steals than the Florida Atlantic steals leader (Jackson Trapp).
- At least you keep showing up. Troy has an average margin of victory of 10 over Florida Atlantic in 17 wins since 1997.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Troy currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (952 to 941) than Florida Atlantic, per the NCAA.
- Hunter Williams is ranked 7th in the Sun Belt in three-pointers and 4th in the Sun Belt in assists.