|Quinnipiac||I Azotam 13.8||I Azotam 8.8||D Johnson 4.1|
|St. Francis (PA)||U Shannon 13.7||E Brown 7.8||U Shannon 4.3|
On Thursday, St. Francis (PA) plays host to Quinnipiac at DeGol Arena. It gets started at 7:00 EST. The Red Flash are 2-4 against the Bobcats over the last four years. They fell 77-44 on 2/23/2012, the last time they met.
Both teams share 8th place in the conference.
The Red Flash fell 79-69 to Fairleigh Dickinson on January 12th. Stephon Mosley finished with 19 points and 7 rebounds in the loss. He tallies 8.5 points per game and also adds 4.6 rebounds per game. For the Bobcats, Ousmane Drame put up 7 points and 11 rebounds in the 70-64 loss to Hampton on January 14th. He contributes 5.4 rebounds per game in addition to his 7.2 points per game.
Analyzing the differences between the teams, Quinnipiac has the edge in two important areas. The first is rebounding, where the Bobcats have the upper hand, 41 per game to 29 per game. Quinnipiac also has an advantage in scoring, 69 points per game to 60 points per game. Quinnipiac will hope to exploit their strengths, which include: defensive rebounding percentage at 74.5 and offensive rebounding percentage at 38.5.
- The St. Francis basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Quinnipiac (82% vs 60%).
- At least you keep showing up. St. Francis has an average margin of victory of 8 over Quinnipiac in 8 wins since 1997.
- St. Francis is a better three-point shooting team (32.3% vs 29.2%) than Quinnipiac this season.
- The St. Francis three-point leader (Ollie Jackson) has more three-pointers than the Quinnipiac three-point leader (Garvey Young).
- Umar Shannon is ranked 8th in the NEC in assists.
- Maybe someday you'll play some real competition. St. Francis has a stronger schedule (including future opponents) than Quinnipiac this season (Projected SOS Rank: #174 vs #229).
- The St. Francis steals leader (Stephon Whyatt) has more steals than the Quinnipiac steals leader (Dave Johnson).
|D||James Ford Jr||11||5||1||1||1||0||0|