|North Dakota State||T Braun 15.2||M Bjorklund 5.6||L Alexander 4.0|
|IUPUI||J Hart 14.2||D Gibbs 6.3||G Rice 3.3|
IUPUI goes up against North Dakota State on Thursday. It gets started at 7:00 EST. The Jaguars are 5-3 against the Bison over the last four years. They won 74-68 on 2/23/2012 the last time they played.
IUPUI maintains 7th place in the Summit League while North Dakota State is in 1st place.
In their last match-up on January 10th, Donovan Gibbs put up 22 points and 10 rebounds for the Jaguars in a loss to Nebraska-Omaha, 90-79. He leads the team in rebounds per game with 6.3 while also putting up 9.7 points per game. For the Bison, TrayVonn Wright finished with 20 points and 5 rebounds in the 73-65 win over Oakland on January 12th. He is averaging 9.4 points per game in addition to a team-best 1.9 blocks per game. From a tempo-free perspective, North Dakota State is strong in effective field goal percentage at 55.7. This is good enough for 1st in the conference and 15th in the nation.
North Dakota State StatSmack
- IUPUI is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on IUPUI is 205 lbs compared to 200 lbs for North Dakota State.
- At least you keep showing up. IUPUI has an average margin of victory of 7 over North Dakota State in 7 wins since 2007.
- We just win. IUPUI has more wins over the last 5 years than North Dakota State (106 vs 95).
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. IUPUI has a stronger schedule than North Dakota State this season (SOS Rank: #174 vs #191).
- The IUPUI three-point leader (John Hart) has more three-pointers than the North Dakota State three-point leader (Mike Felt).
- The IUPUI assist leader (Greg Rice) has more assists than the North Dakota State assist leader (Lawrence Alexander).
- IUPUI beat North Dakota State by 6 points the last time they played (Feb 23, 2012).
- The IUPUI rebounding leader (Donovan Gibbs) has more rebounds than the North Dakota State rebounding leader (Marshall Bjorklund).
- Mitchell Patton is ranked 10th in the Summit League in points.