|Marist||D Price 15.2||A Kemp 7.5||I Morton 3.3|
|Loyola (MD)||D Cormier 17.3||A Winbush 7.0||A Winbush 2.5|
Loyola (MD) plays host to Marist at Reitz Arena on Thursday. Tip-off is at 7:30 EST and it can be seen on MASN. The Greyhounds are 7-1 against the Red Foxes over the last four years. They lost 72-54 the last time they played (2/15/2012).
Loyola (MD) is in 3rd place in the conference, Marist is in 9th place.
In their last match-up on January 13th, Robert Olson put up 25 points and 5 rebounds for the Greyhounds in a loss to Rider, 64-57. He is putting up 12.5 points per game while also averaging 4.7 rebounds per game. For the Red Foxes, Chavaughn Lewis put up 12 points and 10 rebounds in the 65-53 loss to Manhattan on January 13th. He is averaging 14.5 points per game and leads the team in steals with 1.8 per game.
- The Loyola three-point leader (Robert Olson) has more three-pointers than the Marist three-point leader (Devin Price).
- Even computers respect Loyola more. We have a better RPI this season than Marist (RPI: #143 vs #232).
- Loyola has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Marist ($26,855 vs $35,993).
- Loyola allows fewer rebounds (33.5 allowed per game vs 40.1 allowed per game) than Marist this season.
- Loyola is better at defending the three (27.6% allowed vs 34.2% allowed) than Marist this season.
- Loyola has a better scoring defense (61.0 allowed per game vs 69.2 allowed per game) than Marist this season.
- Dylon Cormier is ranked 33rd nationally in points, 10th in the MAAC in rebounds, and 50th nationally in steals.
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Loyola has come back to win after being down at half against Marist 3 times since 2005.
- Loyola has a significantly better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (0.525 to 0.248).
- We just win. Loyola has more wins over the last 5 years than Marist (92 vs 53).
- The Loyola scoring leader (Dylon Cormier) has more points than the Marist scoring leader (Devin Price).
|D||Rob Delle Bovi||1||0||0||0||0||0||1|