In their last game, TrayVonn Wright put up 20 points and 5 rebounds in the Bison 73-65 win over Oakland on January 12th. He leads the team in blocks per game with 1.9 while also putting up 9.4 points per game. The Jaguars were defeated by Nebraska-Omaha 90-79 on January 10th despite 22 points and 10 rebounds from Donovan Gibbs. He is averaging 9.7 points per game and leads the team in rebounds with 6.3 per game.
- Lawrence Alexander is ranked 5th in the Summit League in assists.
- The North Dakota State basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than IUPUI (83% vs 38%).
- How does our back look? North Dakota State is ranked higher than IUPUI in the Summit League (#1 vs #6).
- It's only wins and losses, but North Dakota State has a better overall record than IUPUI this season (11-3 vs 6-12).
- North Dakota State does a better job contesting shots (37.4% allowed vs 48.4% allowed) than IUPUI this season.
- Mike Felt is ranked 43rd nationally in three-pointers.
- Even computers respect North Dakota State more. We have a better RPI this season than IUPUI (RPI: #41 vs #259).
- At least you keep showing up. North Dakota State has an average margin of victory of 10 over IUPUI in 3 wins since 2007.
- North Dakota State allows fewer rebounds (31.9 allowed per game vs 36.4 allowed per game) than IUPUI this season.
- North Dakota State can actually jump, with more rebounds (35.0 per game vs 29.8 per game) than IUPUI this season.
- North Dakota State has a better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (0.581 to 0.537).