However, the Bulldogs have an advantage in blocked shots, where they lead the Tigers, 4 per game to 3 per game. One category in which Missouri is especially proficient is offensive rebounding percentage at 41.5, ranking 2nd in their conference (and 10th nationally).
- Georgia has more Top 10 Director's Cup finishes than Missouri (8 vs 0)
- Georgia has a much lower admission rate (more selective) according to Kiplinger (54% vs 83%).
- Diaper Dandies love us. Georgia has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Missouri (9 vs 5).
- The Georgia steals leader (Kentavious Caldwell-Pope) has more steals than the Missouri steals leader (Phil Pressey).
- Georgia has a much better Kiplinger In-State Ranking than Missouri (#8 vs #75).
- The Georgia scoring leader (Kentavious Caldwell-Pope) has more points than the Missouri scoring leader (Laurence Bowers).
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is ranked 2nd in the SEC in points, 5th in the SEC in rebounds, 4th in the SEC in three-pointers, and 39th nationally in steals.
- Georgia has a much lower average debt at graduation according to Kiplinger than Missouri ($14,766 vs $20,689).
- Georgia has a much better Kiplinger Out-of-State Ranking than Missouri (#19 vs #76).
- The Georgia three-point leader (Kentavious Caldwell-Pope) has more three-pointers than the Missouri three-point leader (Phil Pressey).