Wake Forest 44
(9-7, 1-5 away)
(10-6, 8-3 home)
Venue: Littlejohn Coliseum
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 15, 2013
||C Harris 15
||T McKie 7
||C Miller-McIntyre 2
||D Booker 12
||D Booker 8
||R Hall 3
On a night when they mustered only 25% from the floor, Wake Forest was crushed by Clemson 60-44 in conference play. Travis McKie got a team-high 12 points and 11 rebounds for the Demon Deacons, earning a double-double. Devin Thomas got 11 points and added six rebounds. For the Tigers, K.J. McDaniels got a game-high 14 points and nine rebounds. Wake Forest (9-7, 2-2 ACC) gets Virginia Tech (10-6, 1-2 ACC) on the road on Saturday, January 19th.
Wake Forest Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:00 left to go.
- Wake Forest started 9-7 during the 2006 and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- Wake Forest has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after recording 2 or fewer blocks.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 44.9% or better this season, Wake Forest has lost 100% of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition commits 11 or fewer turnovers this season, Wake Forest has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 42.9% or better this season, Wake Forest has lost 75% of the time (1-3).
- WFU set season lows for assists, field goals made, field goal percentage, three-pointers, and total points.
- The top two scorers (Travis McKie and Devin Thomas) accounted for 52.2% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Travis McKie and Arnaud William Adala Moto) accounted for 40.4% of the rebounds.
- Travis McKie has led the team in scoring 6 times and in rebounding 9 times in 16 games this season.
- C.J. Harris had a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
- Travis McKie recorded the 19th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Travis McKie has 8 straight double-digit point games.
- Travis McKie recorded a double-double. It was his 3rd this season and 15th of his career.
Clemson Game Notes
- K.J. McDaniels recorded a team season high in blocks with 7.
- The top two scorers (K.J. McDaniels and Adonis Filer) accounted for 45.0% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (K.J. McDaniels and Devin Booker) accounted for 47.2% of the rebounds.
- Devin Booker has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- K.J. McDaniels set career highs with 9 rebounds, 7 defensive rebounds, and 7 blocks.
|B-||A. Adala Moto||18||2||6||0||2||0||0|
|D+||A. Roundtree III||16||1||3||0||0||0||1|