Holy Cross vs. Navy: Full Game Preview
|Holy Cross||D Dudzinski 15.8||D Dudzinski 6.8||J Stevens 2.7|
|Navy||T Dunbar 10.6||W Smith 5.7||T Dunbar 5.3|
The Midshipmen fell 64-47 to Lafayette on January 12th. Brandon Venturini finished with 23 points in the loss. He is averaging 10.2 points and 2.2 rebounds per game. For the Crusaders, Justin Burrell put up 16 points in the 79-47 loss to Lehigh on January 12th. He contributes 2.6 assists per game in addition to his 14.3 points per game.
Holy Cross StatSmack
- The Navy blocks leader (Worth Smith) has more blocks than the Holy Cross blocks leader (Dave Dudzinski).
- The Navy assist leader (Tilman Dunbar) has more assists than the Holy Cross assist leader (Justin Burrell).
- Navy is a better three-point shooting team (35.3% vs 29.3%) than Holy Cross this season.
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Navy has come back to win after being down at half against Holy Cross 3 times since 1999.
- Brandon Venturini is ranked 6th in the Patriot in three-pointers and 7th in the Patriot in steals.
- Annapolis isn't as congested as Worcester (population is significantly lower).
- Maybe someday you'll play some real competition. Navy has a stronger schedule (including future opponents) than Holy Cross this season (Projected SOS Rank: #224 vs #241).
- The Navy steals leader (Worth Smith) has more steals than the Holy Cross steals leader (Jordan Stevens).
- Navy has a much better NCSA Athletic Ranking than Holy Cross (#85 vs #236).