In their last match-up on January 12th, Manny Atkins put up 20 points and 5 rebounds for the Panthers in a loss to Delaware, 86-83. He is averaging 12.9 points per game while also contributing a team-high 6.3 rebounds per game. The Tribe were defeated by Hofstra 70-59 on January 12th despite 17 points and 5 rebounds from Marcus Thornton. With 18.3 points per game and 2.7 assists per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
William & Mary StatSmack
- Georgia State has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 20 years (0.485 to 0.385).
- Manny Atkins is ranked 8th in the CAA in rebounds, 5th in the CAA in three-pointers, and 9th in the CAA in steals.
- Georgia State beat William & Mary by 4 points the last time they played (Feb 25, 2012).
- The Georgia State assist leader (Devonta White) has more assists than the William & Mary assist leader (Matt Rum).
- The Georgia State rebounding leader (Manny Atkins) has more rebounds than the William & Mary rebounding leader (Tim Rusthoven).
- At least you keep showing up. Georgia State has an average margin of victory of 10 over William & Mary in 5 wins since 2005.
- The Georgia State steals leader (Devonta White) has more steals than the William & Mary steals leader (Brandon Britt).
- R.J. Hunter is ranked 4th in the CAA in points, 3rd in the CAA in three-pointers, 2nd in the CAA in steals, and 7th in the CAA in blocks.
- You get an A for effort, but Georgia State has emerged victorious against William & Mary the last 2 times they've played.
- James Vincent is ranked 26th nationally in blocks.
- Even computers respect Georgia State more. We have a better RPI this season than William & Mary (RPI: #246 vs #270).