Temple has a statistical edge over George Washington in one specific area, turnovers, where the Owls have the upper hand over the Colonials, 10 per game to 16 per game. Temple will hope to exploit their strength in turnover percentage in this matchup. Their mark of 15.9 in this area ranks 1st in the conference and 7th in the country.
- Patricio Garino is ranked 5th in the A-10 in steals.
- The George Washington rebounding leader (Isaiah Armwood) has more rebounds than the Temple rebounding leader (Scootie Randall).
- At least you keep showing up. George Washington has an average margin of victory of 12 over Temple in 10 wins since 1982.
- The George Washington basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Temple (60% vs 33%).
- The George Washington steals leader (Patricio Garino) has more steals than the Temple steals leader (Will Cummings).
- George Washington has a much higher 4-year graduation rate than Temple according to Kiplinger (76.4% vs 40%).
- George Washington has a much lower admission rate (more selective) according to Kiplinger (37% vs 61%).
- The George Washington blocks leader (Isaiah Armwood) has more blocks than the Temple blocks leader (Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson).
- George Washington allows fewer rebounds (33.5 allowed per game vs 37.7 allowed per game) than Temple this season.