The Falcons got past Eastern Michigan 46-44 on January 12th with the help of 17 points and 7 rebounds from A`uston Calhoun. He leads the team in rebounds per game with 7.6 while also putting up 15.7 points per game. In a 58-57 victory over Buffalo on January 12th, Allen Roberts put up 22 points for the RedHawks. His 13.3 points per game is the highest mark on the team.
Miami (OH) StatSmack
- Bowling Green can actually jump, with more rebounds (34.2 per game vs 28.7 per game) than Miami this season.
- Bowling Green does a better job contesting shots (42.6% allowed vs 47.4% allowed) than Miami this season.
- At least you keep showing up. Bowling Green has an average margin of victory of 7 over Miami in 29 wins since 1980.
- Richaun Holmes is ranked 14th nationally in blocks.
- The Bowling Green three-point leader (Jordon Crawford) has more three-pointers than the Miami three-point leader (Jon Harris).
- The Bowling Green blocks leader (Richaun Holmes) has more blocks than the Miami blocks leader (Will Felder).
- The Bowling Green rebounding leader (A`uston Calhoun) has more rebounds than the Miami rebounding leader (Jon Harris).
- Bowling Green is better under pressure, and has defeated Miami in 10 out of the last 14 games decided by 5 points or fewer.
- The Bowling Green scoring leader (A`uston Calhoun) has more points than the Miami scoring leader (Allen Roberts).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Bowling Green has come back to win after being down at half against Miami 7 times since 1996.
- Bowling Green has a better scoring defense (63.5 allowed per game vs 71.5 allowed per game) than Miami this season.