In their last game, Spencer Dinwiddie put up 23 points in the Buffaloes 78-75 loss to UCLA on January 12th. He is averaging 14.4 points per game while also contributing a team-high 2.7 assists per game. For the Huskies, C.J Wilcox put up 27 points and 9 rebounds in the 65-60 win over Stanford on January 12th. He leads the team with 19.0 points per game.
- Colorado embarrassed Washington by 18 points the last time they played (Jan 05, 2012).
- The Colorado blocks leader (Andre Roberson) has more blocks than the Washington blocks leader (C.J Wilcox).
- At least you keep showing up. Colorado has an average margin of victory of 11 over Washington in 3 wins since 1987.
- Boulder isn't as congested as Seattle (population is significantly lower).
- We beat real teams. Colorado has more wins against the RPI Top 50 than Washington this season (3 vs 0).
- Even computers respect Colorado more. We have a better RPI this season than Washington (RPI: #4 vs #93).
- It's only wins and losses, but Colorado has a better overall record than Washington this season (10-2 vs 8-5).
- The Colorado steals leader (Andre Roberson) has more steals than the Washington steals leader (Desmond Simmons).
- We make our fans proud. Colorado has a better record at home than Washington this season (6-0 vs 6-3).
- The Colorado rebounding leader (Andre Roberson) has more rebounds than the Washington rebounding leader (Aziz N`Diaye).