In their last game, Kenny Kadji put up 14 points and 5 rebounds in the Hurricanes 54-47 win over Maryland on January 13th. He is averaging 12.5 points and 7.5 rebounds per game. For the Eagles, Lonnie Jackson finished with 23 points in the 75-72 loss to Wake Forest on January 12th. He is averaging 9.9 points and 3.3 rebounds per game. Boston College ranks 2nd in their conference in defensive rebounding percentage at 72.4, which also places them 42nd in the country.
Boston College StatSmack
- Miami is better at defending the three (30.8% allowed vs 34.8% allowed) than Boston College this season.
- You get an A for effort, but Miami has emerged victorious against Boston College the last 4 times they've played.
- Even computers respect Miami more. We have a better RPI this season than Boston College (RPI: #16 vs #149).
- Miami has a better scoring defense (60.2 allowed per game vs 66.6 allowed per game) than Boston College this season.
- We beat real teams. Miami has more wins against the RPI Top 50 than Boston College this season (2 vs 0).
- Miami embarrassed Boston College by 21 points the last time they played (Mar 03, 2012).
- Miami does a better job contesting shots (37.9% allowed vs 43.1% allowed) than Boston College this season.
- The Miami steals leader (Shane Larkin) has more steals than the Boston College steals leader (Joe Rahon).
- Miami players are more experienced than Boston College players (14,789 minutes played vs 7,123 minutes played).
- Kids want to come here. Since 1998 Miami has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Boston College (3 vs 0).
- It's only wins and losses, but Miami has a better overall record than Boston College this season (8-3 vs 8-5).