(2-7, 1-4 away)
St. Bonaventure 82
(4-2, 3-0 home)
Venue: Reilly Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, December 01, 2012
||J McCrea 16
||J McCrea 6
||J Oldham 4
||C Johnson 16
||M Simmons 6
||M Wright 3
St. Bonaventure turned the ball over only nine times and won by a slim margin against Buffalo 82-79 on Saturday, December 1st. Demetrius Conger played brilliantly for the Bonnies and got a season-high 20 points plus four assists. Matthew Wright had 11 points and added seven rebounds. For the Bulls, Jarod Oldham finished with a career-high 20 points (6 Ast 4 Reb), including 5-of-7 shooting from three-point range. St. Bonaventure (4-2, 0-0 A-10) welcomes Siena (2-6, 0-0 MAAC) on Tuesday, December 4th.
St. Bonaventure Game Notes
- St. Bonaventure started 4-2 during the 2010, 2009, 2005, 2001, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- The Bonnies have won 3 close games this season (a win by 5 or fewer points). Since 2007, St. Bonaventure has won 24 close games.
- St. Bonaventure has won 80% of the time this season (4-1) when opponents record 3 or fewer blocks.
- The top two scorers (Demetrius Conger and Chris Johnson) accounted for 41.4% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Marquise Simmons and Matthew Wright) accounted for 44.1% of the rebounds.
- Marquise Simmons has led the team in rebounding in 3 out of 6 games this season.
- Chris Johnson has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Chris Johnson had career highs with a 100% three-point percentage and 4 steals.
- This marks the 8th 20-point game of Demetrius Conger's career.
- Demetrius Conger has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Matthew Wright had a career high with 7 rebounds.
Buffalo Game Notes
- The Bulls have lost 3 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Buffalo has lost 24 close games.
- Javon McCrea recorded a team season high in rebounds with 11.
- Tony Watson II tallied a team season high in three pointers attempted with 8.
- The top two scorers (Jarod Oldham and Tony Watson II) accounted for 44.3% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Javon McCrea and Will Regan) accounted for 41.4% of the rebounds.
- Javon McCrea has led the team in rebounding 5 times in 9 games this season.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of Jarod Oldham's career.
- Jarod Oldham set career highs with 20 points, 7 field goals made, and 5 three-pointers.
- Tony Watson II set a career high with 6 assists.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Will Regan.
- Javon McCrea recorded the 14th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Javon McCrea has 9 straight double-digit point games.
- Javon McCrea recorded a double-double. It was his 1st this season and 13th of his career.
|A||Tony Watson II||30||15||1||6||0||0||2|