(1-6, 1-4 away)
(3-3, 3-1 home)
Venue: Lavietes Pavilion
1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT, December 01, 2012
||B Frazier 16
||C Gaston 8
||B Frazier 4
||W Saunders 15
||J Travis 6
||S Chambers 5
Fordham faced off with Harvard on Saturday, December 1st and was edged by the Crimson 73-64. Ryan Canty got 10 points and nine rebounds in the Rams loss. Branden Frazier had a team-high 16 points and added five rebounds. Jonah Travis registered a double-double for the Crimson on a season-high 16 points and 12 rebounds. Next up for Fordham (1-6, 0-0 A-10) is Lehigh (5-2, 0-0 Patriot) on Tuesday, December 4th on the road.
Fordham Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:09 left to go.
- Fordham started 1-6 during the 2008, 2005, and 2002 seasons (since 1996).
- Fordham beat the spread by 6.0 points. That makes the 3rd time this season the Rams have beaten the spread.
- Fordham set season lows for blocks and three-pointers.
- Fordham has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 5 games.
- Ryan Canty recorded a team season high in offensive rebounds with 5.
- The top two scorers (Branden Frazier and Ryan Rhoomes) accounted for 42.1% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Ryan Canty and Ryan Rhoomes) accounted for 42.1% of the rebounds.
- Branden Frazier has led the team in scoring in 4 out of 7 games this season.
- Ryan Canty has led the team in rebounding in 3 out of 7 games this season.
- Branden Frazier has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Travion Leonard.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Bryan Smith.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Ryan Canty.
Harvard Game Notes
- Harvard won, but did not cover the spread.
- The top two scorers (Wesley Saunders and Jonah Travis) accounted for 45.2% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Jonah Travis and Agunwa Okolie) accounted for 47.5% of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (22) than the starters (15).
- Wesley Saunders has led the team in scoring 4 times in 6 games this season.
- Jonah Travis has led the team in rebounding 3 times in 6 games this season.
- Wesley Saunders has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Jonah Travis recorded the 2nd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Jonah Travis recorded a double-double. It was his 1st this season and 2nd of his career.