(6-2, 3-1 away)
(6-2, 5-1 home)
Venue: Coleman Coliseum
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, December 05, 2012
||K Dillard 15
||D Oliver 7
||K Dillard 4
||T Releford 16
||R Cooper 4
||T Lacey 4
Alabama lost on their home court to Dayton 81-76 on Wednesday, December 5th. The Crimson Tide were led by Trevor Lacey, who put up a team-high 16 points and five assists. Levi Randolph had 15 points and added three rebounds. For the Flyers, Kevin Dillard finished with a career-high 25 points and six assists. The next game will be on Saturday, December 15th when Alabama (6-2, 0-0 SEC) goes to Virginia Commonwealth (5-2, 0-0 A-10).
Alabama Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:15 left to go.
- Alabama started 6-2 during the 2009, 2003, 2001, 1998, and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- The Crimson Tide have been unlucky 2 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Alabama has lost 27 close games.
- The Crimson Tide set a season high for free throws made.
- The last time Alabama recorded at least 29 free throws made was Feb 21, 2009 against Mississippi State.
- Alabama set season lows for field goals made, field goal percentage, and turnovers.
- Trevor Releford recorded a team season high in free throws made with 8.
- The top two scorers (Trevor Lacey and Levi Randolph) accounted for 40.7% of the points.
- Trevor Lacey has led the team in scoring in 4 out of 8 games this season.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Trevor Releford.
Dayton Game Notes
- Kevin Dillard recorded a team season high in points with 25.
- Kevin Dillard accounted for 30.8% of the team's points.
- Kevin Dillard has led the team in scoring 4 times in 8 games this season.
- Devin Oliver has led the team in rebounding 5 times in 8 games this season.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Kevin Dillard's career.
- Kevin Dillard set a career high with 25 points.
- Josh Benson has 3 straight double-digit point games.