(4-1, 1-0 away)
(1-4, 0-2 home)
Venue: Anaheim Convention Center
6:00PM ET / 3:00PM PT, November 23, 2012
||D Davis 14
||T Taylor 7
||S Christon 6
||C Fouch 16
||D McCoy 7
||F Massenat 5
On Friday, November 23rd, Xavier got a win on the road against Drexel 69-65. Semaj Christon played brilliantly for the Musketeers and put up a game-high 23 points plus six assists. Justin Martin also had a good game, scoring 12 points and adding nine rebounds. For the Dragons, Tavon Allen got 13 points and three rebounds. Xavier (4-1, 0-0 A-10) heads to Drake (2-2, 0-0 The Valley) on Sunday, November 25th.
Xavier Game Notes
- Xavier started 4-1 during the 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2002, 2000, 1999, and 1998 seasons (since 1996).
- XU beat the spread by 6.0 points. That makes the 2nd time this season the Musketeers have beaten the spread.
- The Musketeers have won 2 close games this season (a win by 5 or fewer points). Since 2007, Xavier has won 34 close games.
- The Musketeers have recorded more free throws made than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- Semaj Christon accounted for 33.3% of the team's points.
- Justin Martin accounted for 33.3% of the team's rebounds.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of Semaj Christon's career.
- Semaj Christon has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Justin Martin has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Dee Davis has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Drexel Game Notes
- Drexel lost and did not cover the spread.
- The Dragons have lost 3 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Drexel has lost 22 close games.
- The top two scorers (Damion Lee and Frantz Massenat) accounted for 56.9% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Daryl McCoy and Damion Lee) accounted for 47.3% of the rebounds.
- Daryl McCoy has led the team in rebounding 3 times in 5 games this season.
- Frantz Massenat set a career high with 8 field goals made.
- Derrick Thomas set a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.
- Tavon Allen has 3 straight double-digit point games.