On Friday, November 23rd, Drexel lost at home against Xavier 69-65. The Dragons got a good effort from Tavon Allen, who put up 13 points and three rebounds. Frantz Massenat had 18 points. For the Musketeers, Semaj Christon finished with a game-high 23 points and six assists. The next game will be on Sunday, November 25th when Drexel (1-4, 0-0 CAA) heads to Rice (1-3, 0-0 C-USA).
Drexel Game Notes
- The Dragons have been unlucky 3 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Drexel has lost 22 close games.
- The Dragons have outshot their opponents in three-point percentage for the past 5 games.
- Drexel has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- The top two scorers (Damion Lee and Frantz Massenat) accounted for 56.9% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Daryl McCoy and Damion Lee) accounted for 47.3% of the rebounds.
- Daryl McCoy has led the team in rebounding in 3 out of 5 games this season.
- Frantz Massenat had a career high with 8 field goals made.
- Derrick Thomas had a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.
- Tavon Allen has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Xavier Game Notes
- Semaj Christon accounted for 33.3% of the team's points.
- Justin Martin accounted for 33.3% of the team's rebounds.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of Semaj Christon's career.
- Semaj Christon has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Justin Martin has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Dee Davis has 3 straight double-digit point games.