2012-13 NFL Playoffs: Conference Championships Fantasy Football TE Rankings
Here are the Lester’s Legends tight end rankings for the the AFC and NFC Conference Championship Games of the 2012-13 NFL Playoffs.
1. Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots
Aaron Hernandez caught six passes for 85 yards last week. With Rob Gronkowski down, the Patriots will lean heavily on Hernandez. He missed the first meeting with the Baltimore Ravens, but should be a focal point in the AFC title game.
2. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Gonzo won his first career playoff game last week. He caught six passes for 51 yards and a touchdown along the way. The San Francisco 49ers allowed eight tight end touchdowns during the season.
3. Dennis Pitta, Baltimore Ravens
Pitta caught three passes for 55 yards against the Denver Broncos. He scored a touchdown in the Wild Card win over the Indianapolis Colts. He’ll be leaned on heavily against the Patriots. He had 50 yards and a touchdown against them in Week 3 and 41 yards and a touchdown against them in last year’s AFC title game.
4. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Davis and Delanie Walker were each targeted five times in the divisional round. They each caught one pass. Davis' went for 44 yards. While Walker has been more productive down the stretch, Davis still has more upside, while Walker is probably the safer play.
5. Delanie Walker, San Francisco 49ers
See Davis, Vernon.
6. Ed Dickson, Baltimore Ravens
Dickson has started to see a little more work of late, but he’s typically the sixth option for the Ravens in the passing game.
Also check out:
- 2012-13 Conference Championship Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2012-13 Conference Championship Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2012-13 Conference Championship Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2012-13 Conference Championship Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2012-13 Conference Championship Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?