(9-7, 3-5 away)
Georgia Southern 70
(7-10, 4-3 home)
Venue: Hanner Fieldhouse
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 14, 2013
||C Czerapowicz 13
||D Brooks 7
||N Cochran 6
||C Reed 16
||C Roberts 5
||C Reed 5
Despite being huge favorites on Monday, January 14th, Davidson stumbled against Georgia Southern 70-57 in conference play. Chris Czerapowicz put up a team-high 13 points and six rebounds in the Wildcats loss. Clint Mann scored seven points and added five rebounds. For the Eagles, Eric Ferguson got 14 points and three rebounds. Next up for Davidson (9-7, 4-1 SoCon) is Citadel (3-12, 0-5 SoCon) on Thursday, January 17th at home.
Davidson Game Notes
- Davidson started 9-7 during the 2004, 1999, and 1998 seasons (since 1996).
- The Wildcats have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-4) after having a field goal percentage of 36.4 percent or worse.
- Davidson has lost 83 percent of the time this season (1-5) after recording 30 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition records 70 or more total points this season, Davidson has lost 83 percent of the time (1-5).
- When the opposition records 26 or more field goals made this season, Davidson has lost 80 percent of the time (1-4).
- Davidson set season lows for free throws made (seven), steals (zero), and turnovers (five).
- Tyler Kalinoski recorded a team season high in three pointers attempted with 10.
- The top two scorers (Chris Czerapowicz and Tyler Kalinoski) accounted for 42.1 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (De`Mon Brooks and Chris Czerapowicz) accounted for 43.3 percent of the rebounds.
- De`Mon Brooks has led the team in rebounding in nine out of 16 games this season.
- Jake Cohen has seven straight double-digit point games.
Georgia Southern Game Notes
- The top two scorers (C.J. Reed and Eric Ferguson) accounted for 42.8 percent of the points.
- C.J. Reed has led the team in scoring five times in 17 games this season.