The Kentucky Wildcats are late to the SEC spring practice party as they will begin practices tomorrow. Here are ten questions that kentuckywildcats.com thinks head coach Rich Brooks will have to get answered by his team.
1. Will Mike Hartline seize control of the QB position?
2. Will a number one running back emerge or will it be a running back by committee?
3. How will the revamped O-line shape up?
4. Have the young wide receivers grown up any?
5. Can the Wildcats replace the talents of Tim Masthay?
6. Can a reliable corner be found to play alongside Trevard Lindley?
7. Are there any defensive ends ready to play opposite Jeremy Jarmon?
8. Who wins the strong safety position?
9. Will this be Corey Peters break out year?
10. Can there be any consistency found in the place-kicking?