Arizona State 65
(14-3, 3-1 away)
(14-2, 12-1 home)
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, January 13, 2013
||J Carson 17
||C Felix 8
||J Carson 5
||D Dotson 11
||A Kazemi 9
||D Artis 3
On Sunday, January 13th, Arizona State lost by a slim margin to Oregon 68-65 in conference play. The Sun Devils got a game-high 20 points and seven rebounds from Jahii Carson. Carrick Felix had 12 points and added six rebounds. For the Ducks, Carlos Emory got a team-high 14 points and eight rebounds. Arizona State (13-3, 3-1 Pac 12) takes on fourth-ranked Arizona (15-1, 3-1 Pac 12) on Saturday, January 19th at home.
Arizona State Game Notes
- Arizona State started 14-3 during the 2008 and 2007 seasons (since 1996).
- ASU beat the spread by 6.0 points. That makes the 9th time this season the Sun Devils have beaten the spread.
- ASU set season lows for assists, free throws made, and rebounds.
- The Sun Devils have outshot their opponents in field goal percentage for the past 7 games.
- Arizona State has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 4 games.
- Jahii Carson accounted for 30.7% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Jahii Carson and Carrick Felix) accounted for 44.8% of the rebounds.
- Jahii Carson has led the team in scoring in 11 out of 17 games this season.
- This marks the 7th 20-point game of Jahii Carson's career.
- Carrick Felix has 16 straight double-digit point games.
Oregon Game Notes
- Oregon won, but did not cover the spread.
- The top two scorers (Carlos Emory and Tony Woods) accounted for 41.1% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Carlos Emory and Arsalan Kazemi) accounted for 43.7% of the rebounds.
- Carlos Emory has led the team in scoring 4 times and in rebounding 3 times in 16 games this season.
- Dominic Artis has 4 straight double-digit point games.