In terms of team stats, Weber State has an advantage in three key areas. The Wildcats should have an edge against the Bengals in scoring, 79 points per game to 52 points per game. Additionally, Weber State has the advantage over Idaho State in rebounding, 38 per game to 27 per game. Finally, the Wildcats have the upper hand in field goal percentage as well, 50% to 38%.
Idaho State StatSmack
- Jordan Richardson is ranked 5th in the Big Sky in three-pointers and 10th in the Big Sky in assists.
- Weber State is a better shooting team (50.2% vs 38.4%) than Idaho State this season.
- People just expect us to beat you. Weber State has been the favorite 9 out of the last 10 times.
- Scott Bamforth is ranked 7th in the Big Sky in three-pointers.
- It's only wins and losses, but Weber State has a better overall record than Idaho State this season (7-3 vs 1-10).
- The Weber State rebounding leader (Joel Bolomboy) has more rebounds than the Idaho State rebounding leader (Melvin Morgan).
- At least you keep showing up. Weber State has an average margin of victory of 12 over Idaho State in 43 wins since 1980.
- Weber State is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Weber State is 210 lbs compared to 197 lbs for Idaho State.
- Weber State takes less vacation, with more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Idaho State (2 vs 0).
- Weber State allows fewer rebounds (31.4 allowed per game vs 35.4 allowed per game) than Idaho State this season.
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Weber State has a stronger schedule than Idaho State this season (SOS Rank: #146 vs #173).