On Sunday, January 13th, Loyola (MD) took on Rider and was clipped by the Broncs 64-57 in conference play. The loss evens the season series between the two teams at 1-1. The Greyhounds got a career-high 25 points and five rebounds from Robert Olson. Jarred Jones had three points and added four rebounds. For the Broncs, Danny Stewart finished with a season-high 23 points and eight rebounds. The next game will be on Thursday, January 17th when Loyola (MD) (12-6, 4-2 MAAC) welcomes Marist (3-13, 0-5 MAAC).
Loyola (MD) Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:01 left to go.
- Loyola (MD) has lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after recording 57 or fewer total points.
- The Greyhounds have lost 75% of the time this season (1-3) after having a three-point percentage of 15.8% or worse.
- When the opposition records 20 or more free throws made this season, Loyola (MD) has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 42.0% or better this season, Loyola (MD) has lost 75% of the time (2-6).
- LMDU set season lows for field goals made and field goal percentage.
- This is the 1st loss of the season where the Greyhounds opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- Robert Olson recorded a team season high in field goals attempted with 22 and three pointers attempted with 13.
- Robert Olson accounted for 43.8% of the team's points.
- Robert Olson has led the team in scoring in 3 out of 18 games this season.
- Julius Brooks has led the team in rebounding in 3 out of 18 games this season.
- This marks the 7th 20-point game of Robert Olson's career.
- Robert Olson has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Robert Olson had career highs with 25 points and 10 field goals made.
- Dylon Cormier has 12 straight double-digit point games.
Rider Game Notes
- Danny Stewart accounted for 35.9% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Danny Stewart and Nurideen Lindsey) accounted for 40.5% of the rebounds.
- Danny Stewart has led the team in scoring 7 times and in rebounding 10 times in 18 games this season.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of Jonathon Thompson's career.
- Jonathon Thompson set career highs with 23 points and 8 field goals made.
- This marks the 6th 20-point game of Danny Stewart's career.
- Anthony Myles has 4 straight double-digit point games.