In their last game, Dylan Royer put up 19 points in the Mustangs 69-67 loss to UC Davis on January 10th. He is putting up 10.5 points per game while also averaging 1.8 rebounds per game. For the Tigers, Tony Gill finished with 17 points in the 80-62 blowout of UC-Santa Barbara on January 10th. He contributes 2.4 rebounds per game in addition to his 5.8 points per game. A few of the Four Factors in which Pacific stands out are defensive rebounding percentage at 73.6, effective field goal percentage at 54.2, and turnover percentage at 17.6.
- Dylan Royer is ranked 7th in the Big West in three-pointers.
- Be afraid. Cal Poly blew out more teams than Pacific last season (5 blowouts vs 1).
- Kyle Odister is ranked 10th in the Big West in three-pointers.
- Cal Poly has a much lower in-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Pacific ($18,146 vs $46,862).
- The Cal Poly assist leader (Jamal Johnson) has more assists than the Pacific assist leader (Lorenzo McCloud).
- The Cal Poly rebounding leader (Chris Eversley) has more rebounds than the Pacific rebounding leader (Sama Taku).
- Cal Poly embarrassed Pacific by 29 points the last time they played (Mar 03, 2012).
- The Cal Poly scoring leader (Chris Eversley) has more points than the Pacific scoring leader (Lorenzo McCloud).
- Jamal Johnson is ranked 6th in the Big West in assists.