Cincinnati vs. Rutgers: Full Game Preview
|Cincinnati||S Kilpatrick 17.2||T Rubles 6.0||C Wright 3.5|
|Rutgers||E Carter 16.1||W Judge 6.4||D Miller 2.8|
The 11 points and 6 rebounds by Dane Miller helped the Scarlet Knights to a 58-56 victory over St. John's on January 9th. He leads the team in assists per game with 2.8 while also putting up 8.5 points per game. For the Bearcats, Cheikh Mbodj put up 8 points in the 66-60 loss to Notre Dame on January 7th. He is averaging 5.1 points per game and leads the team in blocks with 2.3 per game.
- The Rutgers basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Cincinnati (78% vs 53%).
- Piscataway isn't as congested as Cincinnati (population is significantly lower).
- Rutgers players are more experienced than Cincinnati players (11,598 minutes played vs 11,264 minutes played).
- Rutgers beat Cincinnati by 7 points the last time they played (Jan 28, 2012).
- Rutgers is a better shooting team (48.3% vs 43.6%) than Cincinnati this season.
- Rutgers is a better free-throw-shooting team (73.2% vs 62.7%) than Cincinnati this season.
- At least you keep showing up. Rutgers has an average margin of victory of 7 over Cincinnati in 3 wins since 1989.
|D+||J. Davis III||11||6||3||1||0||0||1|