(11-5, 4-2 away)
(10-7, 9-3 home)
Venue: Maples Pavilion
11:00PM ET / 8:00PM PT, January 12, 2013
||C Wilcox 19
||A N`Diaye 9
||A Gaddy 3
||D Powell 14
||J Huestis 9
||C Randle 2
On Saturday, January 12th, Washington got a road victory against Stanford 65-60 in Pac 12 action. C.J Wilcox had a big game for the Huskies and put up a game-high 27 points plus nine rebounds. Aziz N`Diaye had 14 points and added seven rebounds. For the Cardinal, Dwight Powell got a team-high 19 points and five rebounds. Washington (11-5, 3-0 Pac 12) gets Colorado (11-5, 1-3 Pac 12) at home on Wednesday, January 16th.
Washington Game Notes
- Washington started 11-5 during the 2009, 2006, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- The win over Stanford extended the Washington winning streak to 3 games.
- UW beat the spread by 11.5 points. That makes the 8th time this season the Huskies have beaten the spread.
- The Huskies have won 5 close games this season (a win by 5 or fewer points). Since 2007, Washington has won 27 close games.
- Washington has won 89% of the time this season (8-1) when its had a field goal percentage of 47.1% or better.
- Washington has won 86% of the time this season (6-1) after committing 12 or fewer turnovers.
- The Huskies have won 80% of the time this season (8-2) after recording 37 or more rebounds.
- UW has won 100% of the time this season (6-0) after holding an opponent to under 39.0% field goal percentage.
- UW has won 100% of the time this season (6-0) when opponents record 1 or fewer blocks.
- This season Washington has won 100% of the time (5-0) when Aziz N`Diaye has 14 points or more and 100% of the time (4-0) when Abdul Gaddy plays 36 minutes or more.
- UW set a season low for assists.
- The Huskies have outshot their opponents in three-point percentage for the past 4 games.
- This is the 2nd win of the season where the Huskies came back after being down at halftime.
- Andrew Andrews recorded a team season high in steals with 4.
- C.J Wilcox accounted for 41.5% of the team's points.
- Desmond Simmons accounted for 35.1% of the team's rebounds.
- C.J Wilcox has led the team in scoring in 12 out of 16 games this season.
- Desmond Simmons has led the team in rebounding in 7 out of 16 games this season.
- Desmond Simmons recorded the 8th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This marks the 17th 20-point game of C.J Wilcox's career.
- C.J Wilcox has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- C.J Wilcox had career highs with 9 rebounds and 8 defensive rebounds.
- Aziz N`Diaye has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Stanford Game Notes
- Stanford lost and did not cover the spread.
- The Cardinal have lost 3 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Stanford has lost 25 close games.
- Dwight Powell accounted for 31.6% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Josh Huestis and Dwight Powell) accounted for 44.8% of the rebounds.
- Dwight Powell has led the team in scoring 7 times in 17 games this season.
- Josh Huestis has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 17 games this season.
- Dwight Powell has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Chasson Randle has 3 straight double-digit point games.
|C-||Shawn Kemp Jr||9||2||1||0||0||0||0|