On Saturday, January 12th, Cal Poly allowed Pacific to shoot 64% from the field and was destroyed by the Tigers 77-55 in conference play. The Mustangs got a season-high 13 points and three rebounds from Drake U`u. Brian Bennett had six points and added four rebounds. For the Tigers, Trevin Harris finished with five points and four assists. Next up for Cal Poly (7-6, 3-1 Big West) is UC-Santa Barbara (6-10, 2-3 Big West) on Saturday, January 19th on the road.
Cal Poly Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:42 left to go.
- Cal Poly started 7-8 during the 2010, 2006, 2002, and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- Cal Poly has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after recording 22 or fewer rebounds.
- Cal Poly set season lows for assists, blocks, and field goals made.
- The Mustangs have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 5 games.
- Cal Poly has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- Drake U`u had a career high with 13 points.
Pacific Game Notes
- Lorenzo McCloud has led the team in scoring 7 times in 16 games this season.
- Ross Rivera has led the team in rebounding 4 times in 16 games this season.
- Lorenzo McCloud set a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.