Cal Poly 55
(7-8, 2-7 away)
(9-7, 6-2 home)
Venue: Spanos Center
10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT, January 12, 2013
||C Eversley 15
||C Eversley 6
||J Johnson 4
||L McCloud 11
||S Taku 4
||L McCloud 3
On Saturday, January 12th, Pacific shot 64% from the floor and easily defeated Cal Poly 77-55 in Big West play. Trevin Harris played brilliantly for the Tigers and put up five points plus four assists. Lorenzo McCloud also had a strong game, scoring a team-high 13 points and adding six assists. For the Mustangs, Drake U`u got a season-high 13 points and three rebounds. Pacific (9-7, 3-1 Big West) takes on Hawaii (9-7, 3-2 Big West) on Thursday, January 17th on the road.
Pacific Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:42 left to go.
- Pacific started 9-7 during the 2010, 2003, and 2002 seasons (since 1996).
- The win over Cal Poly extended the Pacific winning streak to 3 games.
- Pacific beat the spread by 15.0 points. That makes the 8th time this season the Tigers have beaten the spread.
- This was the 3rd blowout win this season (a win by 20 or more points). Over the past 5 seasons, Pacific has been on the winning end of 20 blowout games.
- The Tigers have won 100% of the time this season (4-0) after recording 77 or more total points.
- This season Pacific has won 80% of the time (4-1) when Sama Taku has 10 points or more.
- The Tigers set season highs for field goal percentage and three-point percentage.
- The last time Pacific had a field goal percentage of 63.6% or higher was Jan 31, 2009 against UC Davis.
- The Tigers have outshot their opponents in three-point percentage for the past 4 games.
- This is the 8th game at home this season--Pacific has a 15.5 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Lorenzo McCloud has led the team in scoring in 7 out of 16 games this season.
- Ross Rivera has led the team in rebounding in 4 out of 16 games this season.
- Lorenzo McCloud had a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
Cal Poly Game Notes
- Cal Poly lost and did not cover the spread.
- Drake U`u set a career high with 13 points.
|A||R. De Souza||16||10||1||2||0||0||0|