St. Francis (PA) 69
(1-14, 0-9 away)
Fairleigh Dickinson 79
(7-9, 4-2 home)
Venue: Rothman Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 12, 2013
|St. Francis (PA)
|St. Francis (PA)
||U Shannon 13
||E Brown 7
||U Shannon 4
||K Rochford 16
||K Rochford 10
||S Harris 3
St. Francis (PA) fell to Fairleigh Dickinson 79-69 in overtime on Saturday, January 12th. Earl Brown picked up a double-double in the Red Flash loss including 17 points and 12 rebounds. Stephon Mosley had a season-high 19 points and added seven rebounds. Kinu Rochford registered a double-double for the Knights on 11 points and 12 rebounds. Next up for St. Francis (PA) (1-14, 1-3 NEC) is Quinnipiac (5-10, 1-3 NEC) on Thursday, January 17th at home.
St. Francis (PA) Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 5:25 left to go.
- St. Francis (PA) has played in 1 overtime game this season. Over the last 5 seasons, the Red Flash have played in 7 overtime games with a record of 4-3.
- The Red Flash have been unlucky 3 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, St. Francis (PA) has lost 26 close games.
- The Red Flash set a season high for free throws made.
- The last time SFPA recorded at least 20 free throws made was Feb 08, 2012 against Robert Morris.
- SFPA set season lows for blocks, steals, and three-pointers.
- The Red Flash have turned the ball over more than their opponents in the past 6 games.
- St. Francis (PA) has been outshot by their opponents in three-point percentage for the past 4 games.
- This is the 3rd loss of the season where the Red Flash opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Stephon Mosley and Earl Brown) accounted for 52.1% of the points.
- Earl Brown accounted for 35.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Earl Brown has led the team in rebounding in 6 out of 15 games this season.
- Earl Brown recorded the 6th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Earl Brown has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- Earl Brown has grabbed double-digit rebounds in 4 straight games.
- Earl Brown recorded a double-double. It was his 5th this season and 6th of his career.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Stephon Mosley.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Ronnie Drinnon.
Fairleigh Dickinson Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Lonnie Robinson and Sidney Sanders Jr.) accounted for 40.5% of the points.
- Kinu Rochford accounted for 30.7% of the team's rebounds.
- Lonnie Robinson has led the team in scoring 4 times in 16 games this season.
- Kinu Rochford has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 16 games this season.
- Kinu Rochford recorded the 16th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Kinu Rochford has 9 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Kinu Rochford.
- Kinu Rochford recorded a double-double. It was his 8th this season and 12th of his career.
|B+||S. Sanders Jr.||38||15||1||3||1||1||0|