(14-3, 4-0 away)
(11-4, 8-2 home)
Venue: Louis Brown Athletic Center
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, January 12, 2013
||S Kilpatrick 17
||T Rubles 6
||C Wright 3
||E Carter 16
||W Judge 6
||D Miller 2
On Saturday, January 12th, No. 21 Cincinnati took on Rutgers and got a road victory against the Scarlet Knights 68-58 in Big East play. Cashmere Wright had a big game for the Bearcats and put up a game-high 23 points and three rebounds. Jermaine Sanders also put in a solid contribution, scoring a season-high nine points and adding two rebounds. Kadeem Jack finished with five points and seven rebounds for the Scarlet Knights. Cincinnati (14-3, 2-2 Big East) takes on DePaul (8-6, 1-2 Big East) on Tuesday, January 15th on the road.
Cincinnati Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:25 left to go.
- Cincinnati started 14-3 during the 1997 and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- Cincinnati beat the spread by 5.5 points. That makes the 7th time this season the Bearcats have beaten the spread.
- Cincinnati has won 100% of the time this season (9-0) when opponents record 20 or fewer field goals made.
- Cincinnati has won 100% of the time this season (9-0) after holding an opponent to under 37.7% field goal percentage.
- This season Cincinnati has won 88% of the time (14-2) when Sean Kilpatrick has 10 points or more and 90% of the time (9-1) when JaQuon Parker has 4 field goals made or more.
- Cincinnati set season lows for assists and turnovers.
- Titus Rubles recorded a team season high in defensive rebounds with 9.
- Cashmere Wright accounted for 33.8% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Titus Rubles and JaQuon Parker) accounted for 46.3% of the rebounds.
- Cashmere Wright has led the team in scoring in 7 out of 17 games this season.
- Titus Rubles has led the team in rebounding in 6 out of 17 games this season.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Cashmere Wright's career.
- Titus Rubles recorded the 2nd double-digit rebound game of his career.
Rutgers Game Notes
- Rutgers lost and did not cover the spread.
- The top two rebounders (Dane Miller and Kadeem Jack) accounted for 41.1% of the rebounds.
- Myles Mack has led the team in scoring 4 times in 15 games this season.
- Dane Miller has led the team in rebounding 5 times in 15 games this season.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Eli Carter.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Myles Mack.