(10) Missouri 49
(12-3, 3-2 away)
(13-2, 9-0 home)
Venue: Tad Smith Coliseum
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, January 12, 2013
||J Brown 13
||J Brown 7
||P Pressey 5
||M Holloway 22
||R Buckner 10
||N Williams 2
On Saturday, January 12th, No. 10 Missouri took on Ole Miss and lost in an upset to the Rebels 64-49 in conference play. The Tigers got a team-high 13 points and seven rebounds from Jabari Brown. Keion Bell had 11 points and added seven rebounds. For the Rebels, Murphy Holloway finished with a game-high 22 points and eight rebounds. The next game will be on Wednesday, January 16th when Missouri (12-3, 1-1 SEC) hosts Georgia (6-9, 0-2 SEC).
Missouri Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 4:16 left to go.
- Missouri started 12-3 during the 2009, 2000, and 1998 seasons (since 1996).
- Mizzou set season lows for field goals made (21), three-pointers (2), three-point percentage (0.111), and total points (49).
- The top two scorers (Jabari Brown and Keion Bell) accounted for 48.9% of the points.
- Phil Pressey has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Tony Criswell.
Ole Miss Game Notes
- Murphy Holloway accounted for 34.3% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Reginald Buckner and Murphy Holloway) accounted for 48.6% of the rebounds.
- Murphy Holloway has led the team in scoring 5 times in 15 games this season.
- Reginald Buckner has led the team in rebounding 4 times in 15 games this season.
- Reginald Buckner recorded the 26th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This marks the 6th 20-point game of Murphy Holloway's career.
- Murphy Holloway has 15 straight double-digit point games.
- Marshall Henderson has 11 straight double-digit point games.