(8-9, 3-5 away)
(3-14, 3-3 home)
Venue: Ross E. Templeton P.E. Center
7:45PM ET / 4:45PM PT, January 12, 2013
||D White 21
||D White 7
||T Freeman 6
||K Mutakabbir 14
||J Clyburn 6
||E Washington 5
Presbyterian was blown out by Campbell 62-46 in conference play on Saturday, January 12th. The game was competitive in the first half, as Presbyterian trailed just 27-22 at halftime, but they couldn't keep pace in the second half and were eventually blown out. Khalid Mutakabbir put up a game-high 18 points in 34 minutes in the Blue Hose loss. Jordan Downing had 13 points and added two rebounds. For the Fighting Camels, Leek Leek finished with five points and six rebounds. Presbyterian (3-14, 0-3 Big South) gets Winthrop (6-9, 0-3 Big South) on the road on Wednesday, January 16th.
Presbyterian Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:26 left to go.
- Presbyterian has lost 100% of the time this season (0-5) after recording 46 or fewer total points.
- Presbyterian has lost 80% of the time this season (2-8) after committing 14 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 44.9% or better this season, Presbyterian has lost 100% of the time (0-9).
- When the opposition records 14 or more free throws made this season, Presbyterian has lost 100% of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition records 9 or more steals this season, Presbyterian has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- Presbyterian set season lows for three-pointers and three-point percentage.
- Presbyterian has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- Khalid Mutakabbir accounted for 39.1% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (William Truss and Joshua Clyburn) accounted for 50.0% of the rebounds.
- Khalid Mutakabbir has led the team in scoring in 9 out of 17 games this season.
- William Truss has led the team in rebounding in 7 out of 17 games this season.
- Khalid Mutakabbir has 16 straight double-digit point games.
- Jordan Downing has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Campbell Game Notes
- Marvelle Harris accounted for 37.1% of the team's rebounds.
- Trey Freeman has led the team in scoring 7 times in 17 games this season.
- Marvelle Harris has led the team in rebounding 8 times in 17 games this season.
- Marvelle Harris recorded the 11th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Trey Freeman has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Darius Leonard has 4 straight double-digit point games.