Venue: Jon M. Huntsman Center
6:00PM ET / 3:00PM PT, January 12, 2013
||E Wise 11
||D Dedmon 7
||J Fontan 5
||J DuBois 13
||J Loveridge 7
||J DuBois 3
Utah was destroyed by USC 76-59 in conference play on Saturday, January 12th. The Utes got 12 points and seven rebounds from Jordan Loveridge. Jarred DuBois had a game-high 18 points and added three rebounds. Dewayne Dedmon recorded a double-double for the Trojans on a season-high 13 points and 13 rebounds. This makes three losses in a row for the Utes. The next game will be on Wednesday, January 16th when Utah (6-8, 0-4 Pac 12) travels to Washington State (9-6, 0-3 Pac 12).
Utah Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:53 left to go.
- Utah started 8-8 during the 2009 and 2005 seasons (since 1996).
- The Utes have lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after having a field goal percentage of 37.5% or worse.
- Utah has lost 86% of the time this season (1-6) after recording 59 or fewer total points.
- When the opposition records 25 or more field goals made this season, Utah has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 39 or more rebounds this season, Utah has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- Utah set season lows for assists and turnovers.
- This is the 11th game at home this season--Utah has a 11.9 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Jarred DuBois accounted for 30.5% of the team's points.
- Jarred DuBois has led the team in scoring in 5 out of 16 games this season.
- Jordan Loveridge has led the team in rebounding in 9 out of 16 games this season.
- Jordan Loveridge has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Jason Washburn has 7 straight double-digit point games.
USC Game Notes
- Dewayne Dedmon recorded a team season high in rebounds with 13.
- Dewayne Dedmon accounted for 33.3% of the team's rebounds.
- JT Terrell has led the team in scoring 4 times in 17 games this season.
- Dewayne Dedmon has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 17 games this season.
- Byron Wesley has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Byron Wesley set a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
- Eric Wise has 8 straight double-digit point games.
- Dewayne Dedmon recorded the 7th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Dewayne Dedmon has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Dewayne Dedmon recorded a double-double. It was the 2nd of his career.
- Dewayne Dedmon set career highs with 13 rebounds and 10 defensive rebounds.