(11-4, 7-3 home)
Venue: Ferrell Center
6:00PM ET / 3:00PM PT, January 12, 2013
||K Anderson 12
||A McKinney 6
||K Anderson 3
||P Jackson 19
||I Austin 8
||P Jackson 6
TCU dropped one to Baylor 51-40 in conference play on Saturday, January 12th. Charles Hill Jr. put up a season-high 12 points plus eight rebounds for the Horned Frogs. Devonta Abron also had a solid outing, scoring 10 points and adding seven rebounds. Cory Jefferson finished with a game-high 15 points and five rebounds for the Bears. Next up for TCU (9-7, 0-3 Big 12) is 18th-ranked Kansas State (13-2, 2-0 Big 12) on Wednesday, January 16th at home.
TCU Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:55 left to go.
- TCU started 9-7 during the 2010 and 1999 seasons (since 1996).
- TCU beat the spread by 7.5 points. That makes the 5th time this season the Horned Frogs have beaten the spread.
- TCU has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after recording 6 or fewer free throws made.
- The Horned Frogs have lost 75% of the time this season (1-3) after having a field goal percentage of 33.3% or worse.
- This is the 1st loss of the season where the Horned Frogs opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Charles Hill Jr. and Devonta Abron) accounted for 55.0% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Adrick McKinney and Charles Hill Jr.) accounted for 48.4% of the rebounds.
- Adrick McKinney has led the team in rebounding in 8 out of 16 games this season.
Baylor Game Notes
- Baylor won, but did not cover the spread.
- The top two scorers (Cory Jefferson and Pierre Jackson) accounted for 50.9% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Isaiah Austin and Rico Gathers) accounted for 48.4% of the rebounds.
- Cory Jefferson has led the team in scoring 5 times in 15 games this season.
- Isaiah Austin has led the team in rebounding 7 times in 15 games this season.
- Isaiah Austin has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- Pierre Jackson has 15 straight double-digit point games.
- Cory Jefferson has 7 straight double-digit point games.
|A||C. Hill Jr.||38||12||8||1||0||0||2|
|D+||N. Butler Lind||20||3||3||0||0||0||0|