Miami (OH) 58
(6-8, 2-6 away)
(5-11, 3-4 home)
Venue: Alumni Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 12, 2013
||A Roberts 13
||W Felder 4
||Q Rollins 4
||J McCrea 15
||J McCrea 6
||J Oldham 4
Buffalo lost a nail-biter to Miami (OH) 58-57 in conference play on Saturday, January 12th. Javon McCrea earned a double-double in the loss including a team-high 19 points and 11 rebounds (4 Blk 4 Stl 3 Ast). Cameron Downing had 14 points and added four rebounds. For the RedHawks, Allen Roberts got a season-high 22 points and three rebounds. Buffalo (5-11, 0-2 MAC) hosts Kent State (10-6, 1-1 MAC) on Wednesday, January 16th.
Buffalo Game Notes
- The Bulls have been unlucky 4 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Buffalo has lost 25 close games.
- Buffalo has lost 100% of the time this season (0-6) after recording 20 or fewer field goals made.
- The Bulls have lost 100% of the time this season (0-6) after having a field goal percentage of 37.0% or worse.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 47.7% or better this season, Buffalo has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 7 or more steals this season, Buffalo has lost 78% of the time (2-7).
- UB set a season low for three-point percentage.
- The Bulls have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past 7 games.
- This is the 6th game at home this season--UB has a 4.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Javon McCrea recorded a team season high in steals with 4.
- Javon McCrea accounted for 33.3% of the team's points.
- Javon McCrea accounted for 32.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Javon McCrea has led the team in scoring 12 times and in rebounding 7 times in 16 games this season.
- Javon McCrea recorded the 17th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Javon McCrea has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Javon McCrea recorded a double-double. It was his 4th this season and 16th of his career.
- Javon McCrea had a career high with 4 steals.
Miami (OH) Game Notes
- The RedHawks won this one, but have lost 2 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Miami (OH) has lost 36 close games.
- Allen Roberts recorded a team season high in points with 22 and field goals made with 8.
- Allen Roberts accounted for 37.9% of the team's points.
- Allen Roberts has led the team in scoring 7 times in 14 games this season.
- This marks the 5th 20-point game of Allen Roberts's career.
- Allen Roberts has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Allen Roberts set a career high with 8 field goals made.
- Will Felder has 5 straight double-digit point games.
|F||Tony Watson II||31||0||0||0||0||0||3|