(9-7, 3-5 away)
(5-10, 4-6 home)
Venue: Key Arena
6:30PM ET / 3:30PM PT, January 12, 2013
||R O`Neale 12
||R O`Neale 5
||C Udofia 3
||C Trent 11
||D Sunderhaus 7
||P Obasi 4
Denver got a win on the road against Seattle 64-51 in conference action on a day when they scored 36 points from behind the arc. The Pioneers were led by Chris Udofia, who got 15 points plus six assists (3 Reb 3 Blk). Royce O`Neale also had a good outing, scoring nine points and adding 10 rebounds. For the Redhawks, Clarence Trent finished with a team-high 15 points and six rebounds. This makes three wins in a row for the Pioneers. Denver (8-7, 5-1 WAC) gets San Jose State (9-7, 3-2 WAC) on their home court on Thursday, January 17th.
Denver Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:50 left to go.
- The win over Seattle extended the Denver winning streak to 5 games.
- Denver beat the spread by 7.0 points. That makes the 6th time this season the Pioneers have beaten the spread.
- The Pioneers have won 100% of the time this season (7-0) after recording 64 or more total points.
- Denver has won 80% of the time this season (4-1) when its had a three-point percentage of 44.4% or better.
- Denver has won 100% of the time this season (8-0) when opponents record 51 or fewer total points.
- The Pioneers have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past 7 games.
- The top two scorers (Chase Hallam and Chris Udofia) accounted for 50.0% of the points.
- Royce O`Neale accounted for 32.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Chase Hallam has led the team in scoring in 3 out of 16 games this season.
- Royce O`Neale has led the team in rebounding in 8 out of 16 games this season.
- Royce O`Neale recorded the 7th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Chris Udofia has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Chase Hallam has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Chase Hallam had a career high with 5 three-pointers.
Seattle Game Notes
- Seattle lost and did not cover the spread.
- This loss extended the Redhawks losing streak to 5 games.
- D`Vonne Pickett recorded a team season high in steals with 4.
- The top two scorers (Clarence Trent and Deshaun Sunderhaus) accounted for 47.0% of the points.
- Clarence Trent has led the team in scoring 5 times and in rebounding 4 times in 15 games this season.