Saint Louis 54
(12-4, 0-3 away)
(11-4, 8-1 home)
Venue: Liacouras Center
6:00PM ET / 3:00PM PT, January 12, 2013
||M McCall Jr 11
||D Evans 6
||J Jett 3
||K Wyatt 16
||S Randall 7
||K Wyatt 3
On Saturday, January 12th, Saint Louis took on Temple and was clipped by the Owls 64-54 in conference play. The Billikens got a double-double out of Rob Loe with a team-high 17 points and 11 rebounds. Dwayne Evans also had a good game, scoring nine points and adding 13 rebounds. Khalif Wyatt finished with a game-high 24 points and three assists for the Owls. Saint Louis (12-4, 1-1 A-10) gets Rhode Island (5-9, 0-2 A-10) at home on Saturday, January 19th.
Saint Louis Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:13 left to go.
- Saint Louis has lost 75% of the time this season (1-3) after recording 10 or fewer assists.
- When the opposition records 64 or more total points this season, Saint Louis has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- The Billikens set a season high for rebounds.
- The last time SLU recorded at least 40 rebounds was Feb 18, 2012 against Fordham.
- SLU set season lows for field goal percentage, three-point percentage, and total points.
- Dwayne Evans recorded a team season high in rebounds with 13.
- Rob Loe accounted for 31.4% of the team's points.
- Dwayne Evans accounted for 32.5% of the team's rebounds.
- Rob Loe has led the team in scoring in 3 out of 16 games this season.
- Dwayne Evans has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 16 games this season.
- Dwayne Evans recorded the 19th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Rob Loe recorded the 2nd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Rob Loe recorded a double-double. It was the 1st of his career.
- Rob Loe had career highs with 7 field goals made and 11 rebounds.
Temple Game Notes
- Khalif Wyatt accounted for 37.5% of the team's points.
- Anthony Lee accounted for 31.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Khalif Wyatt has led the team in scoring 7 times in 15 games this season.
- Anthony Lee has led the team in rebounding 8 times in 15 games this season.
- This marks the 19th 20-point game of Khalif Wyatt's career.
- This marks the 2nd 20-point game of Anthony Lee's career.
- Anthony Lee has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Anthony Lee recorded a double-double. It was the 3rd of his career.
- Anthony Lee set career highs with 8 field goals made and 10 defensive rebounds.
|C||Mike McCall Jr||26||6||3||3||1||0||2|