Saint Louis 54
(12-4, 0-3 away)
(11-4, 8-1 home)
Venue: Liacouras Center
6:00PM ET / 3:00PM PT, January 12, 2013
||M McCall Jr 11
||D Evans 6
||J Jett 3
||K Wyatt 16
||S Randall 7
||K Wyatt 3
On Saturday, January 12th, Temple took on Saint Louis and knocked off the Billikens 64-54 in conference play. The Owls got the win with a game-high 24 points and three assists from Khalif Wyatt. Anthony Lee played his way to a double-double with 20 points and 10 rebounds. Rob Loe registered a double-double for the Billikens with a team-high 17 points and 11 rebounds. The next game will be on Wednesday, January 16th when Temple (9-4, 1-1 A-10) goes to George Washington (7-7, 1-1 A-10).
Temple Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:13 left to go.
- Temple started 11-4 during the 2011, 1999, and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- Temple beat the spread by 6.0 points. That makes the 7th time this season the Owls have beaten the spread.
- The Owls have won 100% of the time this season (6-0) after recording 10 or more steals.
- Temple has won 100% of the time this season (7-0) after committing 12 or fewer turnovers.
- Temple has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) after holding an opponent to under 19.0% three-point percentage.
- Temple has won 89% of the time this season (8-1) when opponents record 4 or fewer three-pointers.
- This season Temple has won 71% of the time (10-4) when Scootie Randall plays 32 minutes or more, 86% of the time (6-1) when Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson has 4 field goals made or more, and 83% of the time (5-1) when Anthony Lee has 4 free throws made or more.
- This is the 8th game at home this season--Temple has a 9.1 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Khalif Wyatt accounted for 37.5% of the team's points.
- Anthony Lee accounted for 31.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Khalif Wyatt has led the team in scoring in 7 out of 15 games this season.
- Anthony Lee has led the team in rebounding in 8 out of 15 games this season.
- This marks the 19th 20-point game of Khalif Wyatt's career.
- This marks the 2nd 20-point game of Anthony Lee's career.
- Anthony Lee has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Anthony Lee recorded a double-double. It was the 3rd of his career.
- Anthony Lee had career highs with 8 field goals made and 10 defensive rebounds.
Saint Louis Game Notes
- Saint Louis lost and did not cover the spread.
- Dwayne Evans recorded a team season high in rebounds with 13.
- Rob Loe accounted for 31.4% of the team's points.
- Dwayne Evans accounted for 32.5% of the team's rebounds.
- Rob Loe has led the team in scoring 3 times in 16 games this season.
- Dwayne Evans has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 16 games this season.
- Dwayne Evans recorded the 19th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Rob Loe recorded the 2nd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Rob Loe recorded a double-double. It was the 1st of his career.
- Rob Loe set career highs with 7 field goals made and 11 rebounds.
|C||Mike McCall Jr||26||6||3||3||1||0||2|