(7-10, 4-6 away)
USC Upstate 64
(8-9, 4-2 home)
Venue: G.B. Hodge Center
5:00PM ET / 2:00PM PT, January 12, 2013
||A Pegg 15
||W Green 5
||J Naburgs 3
||T Craig 17
||R Glenn 8
||A Rodgers 2
USC Upstate lost a close one to Stetson 66-64 in conference play on Saturday, January 12th. The Spartans got seven points and nine rebounds from Ricardo Glenn. Jodd Maxey had 10 points and added five rebounds. For the Hatters, Adam Pegg got a season-high 25 points and six rebounds. The next game will be on Thursday, January 17th when USC Upstate (8-9, 2-2 Atlantic Sun) goes to Kennesaw State (2-15, 1-4 Atlantic Sun).
USC Upstate Game Notes
- The Spartans have been unlucky 4 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, USC Upstate has lost 25 close games.
- USC Upstate has lost 86% of the time this season (1-6) after recording 64 or fewer total points.
- The Spartans have lost 83% of the time this season (1-5) after having a field goal percentage of 41.7% or worse.
- When the opposition records 17 or more assists this season, USC Upstate has lost 83% of the time (1-5).
- When the opposition records 37 or more rebounds this season, USC Upstate has lost 75% of the time (1-3).
- The Spartans have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- This is the 3rd loss of the season where the Spartans opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Ty Greene and Torrey Craig) accounted for 46.8% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Ricardo Glenn and Ty Greene) accounted for 42.8% of the rebounds.
- Ricardo Glenn has led the team in rebounding in 15 out of 17 games this season.
- Ty Greene has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Ty Greene had a career high with 5 three-pointers.
- Torrey Craig has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Stetson Game Notes
- Adam Pegg recorded a team season high in points with 25.
- Adam Pegg accounted for 37.8% of the team's points.
- Adam Pegg has led the team in scoring 7 times in 17 games this season.
- Willie Green has led the team in rebounding 8 times in 17 games this season.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Adam Pegg's career.
- Adam Pegg has 12 straight double-digit point games.