Princeton came out on top against Pennsylvania 65-53 in Ivy play on a day when they scored 33 points from beyond the three-point line. The Tigers were led by T.J. Bray, who put up a career-high 23 points, with 18 coming from three-point range. Mack Darrow had eight points and added five assists. Tony Hicks got a season-high 16 points and six rebounds for the Quakers. The next game will be on Sunday, January 27th when Princeton (7-7, 1-0 Ivy) hosts Coll of New Jersey.
Princeton Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 2:52 left to go.
- Princeton started 7-7 during the 2011, 2002, 2001, 2000, and 1999 seasons (since 1996).
- Princeton has won 100% of the time this season (5-0) when its had a field goal percentage of 49.0% or better.
- The Tigers have won 86% of the time this season (6-1) after recording 32 or more rebounds.
- Princeton has won 83% of the time this season (5-1) when opponents record 53 or fewer total points.
- This season Princeton has won 80% of the time (4-1) when Denton Koon has 10 points or more.
- The Tigers set season highs for assists and three-pointers.
- Princeton set a season low for free throws made.
- The Tigers have outshot their opponents in three-point percentage for the past 4 games.
- This is the 6th game at home this season--Princeton has a 4.5 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- T.J. Bray recorded a team season high in three-pointers with 6 and three pointers attempted with 11.
- Will Barrett tallied a team season high in rebounds with 10 and defensive rebounds with 10.
- T.J. Bray accounted for 35.3% of the team's points.
- Will Barrett accounted for 31.2% of the team's rebounds.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of T.J. Bray's career.
- T.J. Bray had career highs with 23 points, 7 field goals made, and 6 three-pointers.
- Ian Hummer has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- Will Barrett recorded the 1st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Will Barrett had career highs with 10 rebounds and 10 defensive rebounds.
Pennsylvania Game Notes
- This loss extended the Quakers losing streak to 8 games.
- Tony Hicks accounted for 30.1% of the team's points.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (15) than the starters (13).
- The bench recorded more points (32) than the starters (21).
- Tony Hicks has led the team in scoring 3 times in 15 games this season.
- Tony Hicks has 4 straight double-digit point games.