(9-6, 3-4 away)
(3-11, 3-4 home)
Venue: Timmons Arena
4:30PM ET / 1:30PM PT, January 12, 2013
||D Brooks 14
||D Brooks 6
||N Cochran 3
||C Reddick 12
||C Reddick 6
||S Croone 4
On Saturday, January 12th, Davidson got a road win against Furman 81-73 in conference action. The Wildcats were led by Nik Cochran, who put up 17 points plus five rebounds. Clint Mann had a career-high 20 points and added three rebounds. For the Paladins, Colin Reddick got a team-high 18 points and five rebounds. Davidson (9-5, 3-0 SoCon) gets Georgia Southern (6-9, 0-0 SoCon) on the road on Monday, January 14th.
Davidson Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:24 left to go.
- Davidson started 9-6 during the 2007, 2005, and 2002 seasons (since 1996).
- Davidson has won 83% of the time this season (5-1) when its had a field goal percentage of 48.3% or better.
- The Wildcats have won 80% of the time this season (4-1) after recording 81 or more total points.
- Davidson has won 100% of the time this season (5-0) when opponents record 30 or fewer rebounds.
- This season Davidson has won 71% of the time (5-2) when Jake Cohen has 14 points or more, 100% of the time (4-0) when Chris Czerapowicz has 5 field goals made or more, and 100% of the time (4-0) when Nik Cochran has 6 free throws made or more.
- The Wildcats have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- The top two scorers (Clint Mann and Nik Cochran) accounted for 45.6% of the points.
- De`Mon Brooks has led the team in rebounding in 8 out of 15 games this season.
- Nik Cochran had a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
- Jake Cohen has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 4th foul out of the season for Jake Cohen.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of Clint Mann's career.
- Clint Mann had a career high with 20 points.
Furman Game Notes
- This loss extended the Paladins losing streak to 6 games.
- Colin Reddick recorded a team season high in free throws made with 8 and free throws attempted with 9.
- The top two scorers (Colin Reddick and Larry Wideman) accounted for 42.4% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Kendrec Ferrara and Larry Wideman) accounted for 46.6% of the rebounds.
- Colin Reddick has led the team in scoring 7 times in 14 games this season.
- Kendrec Ferrara has led the team in rebounding 4 times in 14 games this season.
- Colin Reddick has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Bryant Irwin.