Boston College 72
(9-7, 2-2 away)
Wake Forest 75
(9-6, 8-2 home)
Venue: Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum
4:00PM ET / 1:00PM PT, January 12, 2013
||R Anderson 16
||R Anderson 9
||J Rahon 4
||C Harris 15
||T McKie 7
||C Miller-McIntyre 2
Boston College faced off with Wake Forest on Saturday, January 12th and was narrowly defeated by the Demon Deacons 75-72 in conference play. The Eagles got a good effort from Lonnie Jackson, who put up a season-high 23 points and two rebounds. Olivier Hanlan had 18 points and added five rebounds. For the Demon Deacons, C.J. Harris finished with a career-high 29 points and five rebounds. Boston College (9-7, 1-2 ACC) hosts Miami (FL) (10-3, 2-0 ACC) on Wednesday, January 16th.
Boston College Game Notes
- The last time BC started the season 9-7 was 1999.
- The Eagles have been unlucky 4 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Boston College has lost 24 close games.
- Boston College has lost 80% of the time this season (1-4) after recording 2 or fewer blocks.
- When the opposition records 75 or more total points this season, Boston College has lost 83% of the time (1-5).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 50.9% or better this season, Boston College has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- When the opposition records 29 or more field goals made this season, Boston College has lost 75% of the time (1-3).
- The Eagles set a season high for turnovers.
- Lonnie Jackson accounted for 31.9% of the team's points.
- Ryan Anderson accounted for 31.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Ryan Anderson has led the team in rebounding in 13 out of 16 games this season.
- This marks the 3rd 20-point game of Lonnie Jackson's career.
- Lonnie Jackson has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Ryan Anderson recorded the 15th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Ryan Anderson has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- Ryan Anderson recorded a double-double. It was his 5th this season and 12th of his career.
- Olivier Hanlan has 8 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 3rd foul out of the season for Patrick Heckmann.
Wake Forest Game Notes
- The Demon Deacons won this one, but have lost 2 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Wake Forest has lost 15 close games.
- C.J. Harris recorded a team season high in points with 29 and field goals made with 10.
- C.J. Harris accounted for 38.6% of the team's points.
- Devin Thomas accounted for 35.4% of the team's rebounds.
- C.J. Harris has led the team in scoring 6 times in 15 games this season.
- Devin Thomas has led the team in rebounding 7 times in 15 games this season.
- Travis McKie has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- Travis McKie set a career high with 4 steals.
- This marks the 15th 20-point game of C.J. Harris's career.
- C.J. Harris has 8 straight double-digit point games.
- C.J. Harris set career highs with 29 points and 10 field goals made.
- Devin Thomas recorded the 3rd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Madison Jones.
|B+||A. Adala Moto||17||6||5||1||1||0||1|
|C||A. Roundtree III||7||2||0||0||4||0||1|