St. Bonaventure 65
(7-8, 6-2 home)
Venue: Reilly Center
4:00PM ET / 1:00PM PT, January 12, 2013
||T Graham 15
||J Reddic 7
||D Theus 4
||D Conger 14
||D Conger 6
||D Conger 2
On Saturday, January 12th, St. Bonaventure took on Virginia Commonwealth and was beaten at home by the Rams 72-65 in conference play. The Bonnies got a good performance from Demetrius Conger, who put up a game-high 19 points and seven rebounds. Chris Johnson had 10 points and added four assists. Treveon Graham got a team-high 17 points and nine rebounds for the Rams. Next up for St. Bonaventure (7-8, 0-2 A-10) is Xavier (9-6, 2-0 A-10) on Wednesday, January 16th at home.
St. Bonaventure Game Notes
- The last time St. Bonaventure started the season 7-8 was 2009.
- St. Bonaventure beat the spread by 1.0 points. That makes the 7th time this season the Bonnies have beaten the spread.
- St. Bonaventure has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after recording 12 or fewer free throws made.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 52.0% or better this season, St. Bonaventure has lost 100% of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition commits 15 or fewer turnovers this season, St. Bonaventure has lost 80% of the time (2-8).
- When the opposition records 72 or more total points this season, St. Bonaventure has lost 78% of the time (2-7).
- The Bonnies set a season high for three-pointers.
- The last time St. Bonaventure recorded at least 11 three-pointers was Dec 04, 2010 against Buffalo.
- St. Bonaventure set a season low for rebounds.
- St. Bonaventure has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- This is the 7th game at home this season--St. Bonaventure has a 10.9 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Demetrius Conger and Chris Johnson) accounted for 44.6% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Demetrius Conger and Marquise Simmons) accounted for 46.4% of the rebounds.
- Demetrius Conger has led the team in scoring 6 times and in rebounding 6 times in 15 games this season.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Demetrius Conger.
- Demetrius Conger had a career high with 4 three-pointers.
- Chris Johnson has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Virginia Commonwealth Game Notes
- Virginia Commonwealth won, but did not cover the spread.
- The top two rebounders (Juvonte Reddic and Treveon Graham) accounted for 51.4% of the rebounds.
- Treveon Graham has led the team in scoring 8 times in 17 games this season.
- Juvonte Reddic has led the team in rebounding 12 times in 17 games this season.
- Juvonte Reddic set a career high with 9 defensive rebounds.
- Troy Daniels has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Treveon Graham has 10 straight double-digit point games.