(12-2, 3-2 away)
Venue: Pete Maravich Center
4:00PM ET / 1:00PM PT, January 12, 2013
||K Boynton 13
||W Yeguete 6
||S Wilbekin 4
||S Coleman 13
||S Coleman 8
||A Hickey 4
LSU was destroyed by No. 11 Florida 74-52 in conference play on Saturday, January 12th. The Tigers were led by Anthony Hickey, who put up a team-high 15 points and four assists (4 Stl 3 Reb). Shavon Coleman had 11 points and added five rebounds. For the Gators, Kenny Boynton finished with a game-high 20 points and seven rebounds. LSU (9-4, 0-2 SEC) hosts South Carolina (10-5, 0-2 SEC) on Wednesday, January 16th.
LSU Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:48 left to go.
- LSU started 9-4 during the 2000 and 1998 seasons (since 1996).
- Prior to this game, LSU played 24 Top 25 opponents in the last 5 seasons with a record of 2-22.
- LSU has lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after recording 34 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition records 13 or more assists this season, LSU has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- When the opposition records 74 or more total points this season, LSU has lost 75% of the time (1-3).
- LSU set season lows for assists, field goals made, field goal percentage, free throws made, total points, and turnovers.
- LSU has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 8 games.
- This is the 9th game at home this season--LSU has a 11.1 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Anthony Hickey and Shavon Coleman) accounted for 50.0% of the points.
- Anthony Hickey has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Florida Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Kenny Boynton and Patric Young) accounted for 45.9% of the points.
- Kenny Boynton has led the team in scoring 6 times in 14 games this season.
- Will Yeguete has led the team in rebounding 4 times in 14 games this season.
- This marks the 33rd 20-point game of Kenny Boynton's career.
- Will Yeguete recorded the 6th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Will Yeguete recorded a double-double. It was his 2nd this season and 3rd of his career.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Erik Murphy.
|B||M. Frazier II||31||5||7||3||0||0||1|
|C+||A. Del Piero||33||7||5||0||0||0||0|
|C+||J. O`Bryant III||14||2||5||1||0||0||1|