(7-10, 3-4 away)
(11-5, 6-4 home)
Venue: TD Arena
4:00PM ET / 1:00PM PT, January 12, 2013
||R White 10
||Z Mason 6
||F Cobb 2
||A Stitt 20
||A Baru 10
||A Lawrence 10
On Saturday, January 12th, Chattanooga took on College of Charleston and was thumped by the Cougars 86-59 in conference play. This one was over at the half, with College of Charleston up 50-24. The Mocs got nine points from Eric Robertson on 75% shooting in minutes. Sam Watson had four points and added four rebounds. Adjehi Baru registered a double-double for the Cougars with 13 points and 10 rebounds. Chattanooga (7-10, 2-2 SoCon) welcomes Appalachian State (6-7, 2-1 SoCon) on Thursday, January 17th.
Chattanooga Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 9:09 left to go.
- Chattanooga started 7-10 during the 2008, 2006, 1999, and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- Chattanooga has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-6) after recording 59 or fewer total points.
- The Mocs have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-4) after having a field goal percentage of 35.0 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 16 or more free throws made this season, Chattanooga has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- UTC set a season low for blocks (zero).
- Chattanooga has recorded fewer blocks than their opponents for the past six games.
- Ronrico White has led the team in scoring in three out of 17 games this season.
- Z Mason has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 17 games this season.
College of Charleston Game Notes
- Andrew Lawrence recorded a team season high in assists with 10.
- The top two rebounders (Adjehi Baru and Anthony Thomas) accounted for 40.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Anthony Stitt has led the team in scoring five times in 16 games this season.
- Adjehi Baru has led the team in rebounding nine times in 16 games this season.
- This game was the second double-digit assist game of Andrew Lawrence's career.
- Andrew Lawrence set a career high with 10 assists.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Anthony Stitt's career.
- Adjehi Baru recorded the eighth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Adjehi Baru recorded a double-double. It was his fourth this season and fifth of his career.