On Saturday, Jan. 12, Harvard shot 62.8 percent from the floor and got a road victory against Dartmouth 75-65 in conference play. The Crimson were led by Wesley Saunders, who put up 19 points and six assists. Siyani Chambers had a season-high 22 points and added six assists. For the Big Green, Gabas Maldunas finished with 10 points and six rebounds. The next game will be on Saturday, Jan. 19 when Harvard (9-5, 1-0 Ivy) heads to Memphis (12-3, 2-0 C-USA).
Harvard Game Notes
- Harvard started 9-5 during the 2005, 2002, 2001, and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- The Crimson have won 83 percent of the time this season (5-1) after recording eight or more steals.
- Harvard has won every game this season (7-0) when opponents record 11 or fewer assists.
- This season Harvard has won 83 percent of the time (5-1) when Christian Webster plays 35 minutes or more.
- The Crimson have outshot their opponents in three-point percentage for the past 10 games.
- This is the second win of the season where the Crimson came back after being down at halftime.
- Siyani Chambers recorded a team season high in points with 22.
- The top two scorers (Siyani Chambers and Wesley Saunders) accounted for 54.6 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Steve Moundou-Missi and Wesley Saunders) accounted for 44.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Siyani Chambers has led the team in scoring in three out of 14 games this season.
- Steve Moundou-Missi has led the team in rebounding in three out of 14 games this season.
- Wesley Saunders has 14 straight double-digit point games.
- Wesley Saunders had career highs with eight field goals made and six assists.
- This marks the third 20-point game of Siyani Chambers's career.
- Siyani Chambers has three straight double-digit point games.
Dartmouth Game Notes
- Connor Boehm has led the team in scoring four times in 14 games this season.
- Gabas Maldunas has led the team in rebounding five times in 14 games this season.