Oklahoma State 68
(11-4, 2-3 away)
(11-3, 8-1 home)
Venue: Lloyd Noble Center
3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT, January 12, 2013
||M Brown 14
||P Jurick 7
||M Smart 4
||R Osby 13
||R Osby 6
||S Grooms 2
On Saturday, January 12th, Oklahoma State was tripped up by Oklahoma 77-68 in conference play. The Cowboys were led by Markel Brown, who put up a game-high 19 points and six rebounds. Philip Jurick had six points and added eight rebounds. For the Sooners, Buddy Hield got 15 points and five assists. Oklahoma State (10-4, 1-2 Big 12) takes on Texas Tech (8-5, 1-1 Big 12) on Saturday, January 19th at home.
Oklahoma State Game Notes
- The last time OSU started the season 11-4 was 1998.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 43.1% or better this season, Oklahoma State has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- The top two scorers (Markel Brown and Le`Bryan Nash) accounted for 45.5% of the points.
- Markel Brown has led the team in scoring in 6 out of 15 games this season.
- Philip Jurick has led the team in rebounding in 8 out of 15 games this season.
- Markel Brown has 11 straight double-digit point games.
- Marcus Smart has 7 straight double-digit point games.
Oklahoma Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Romero Osby and Amath M`Baye) accounted for 41.5% of the points.
- Romero Osby has led the team in scoring 7 times in 14 games this season.
- Steven Pledger has led the team in rebounding 3 times in 14 games this season.
- Steven Pledger has 7 straight double-digit point games.