Colorado faced off with UCLA on Saturday, January 12th and dropped a close one to the Bruins 78-75 in conference play. Josh Scott put up 18 points and nine rebounds in the loss. Spencer Dinwiddie had a team-high 23 points and added two rebounds. Kyle Anderson recorded a double-double for the Bruins on 12 points and 10 rebounds. Colorado (11-5, 1-3 Pac 12) goes to Washington (10-5, 2-0 Pac 12) on Wednesday, January 16th.
Colorado Game Notes
- Colorado started 11-5 during the 2011, 2002, 2001, and 2000 seasons (since 1996).
- The Buffaloes have been unlucky 2 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Colorado has lost 28 close games.
- The Buffaloes have lost 75% of the time this season (1-3) after having a three-point percentage of 29.4% or worse.
- When the opposition records 78 or more total points this season, Colorado has lost 75% of the time (1-3).
- CU set a season low for blocks.
- This is the 8th game at home this season--CU has a 15.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Spencer Dinwiddie accounted for 30.6% of the team's points.
- Andre Roberson accounted for 35.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has led the team in scoring in 5 out of 16 games this season.
- Andre Roberson has led the team in rebounding in 15 out of 16 games this season.
- This marks the 4th 20-point game of Spencer Dinwiddie's career.
- Spencer Dinwiddie had a career high with 9 field goals made.
- Andre Roberson recorded the 50th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Josh Scott has 8 straight double-digit point games.
- Askia Booker has 8 straight double-digit point games.
UCLA Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Travis Wear and Jordan Adams) accounted for 52.5% of the points.
- Kyle Anderson accounted for 31.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Kyle Anderson has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 17 games this season.
- Larry Drew II set a career high with 4 steals.
- Jordan Adams has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 3rd 20-point game of Travis Wear's career.
- Travis Wear has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Travis Wear set career highs with 23 points and 11 field goals made.
- Kyle Anderson recorded the 7th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Kyle Anderson recorded a double-double. It was the 5th of his career.