(11-5, 8-1 home)
Venue: Coors Events Center
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, January 12, 2013
||S Muhammad 18
||K Anderson 8
||L Drew II 8
||A Booker 14
||A Roberson 11
||S Dinwiddie 2
UCLA escaped Colorado 78-75 in conference action on Saturday, January 12th. Kyle Anderson earned a double-double in the win including 12 points and 10 rebounds. Travis Wear had a career-high 23 points and added four rebounds. For the Buffaloes, Josh Scott finished with 18 points and nine rebounds. UCLA (14-3, 4-0 Pac 12) welcomes Oregon State (10-5, 0-2 Pac 12) on Thursday, January 17th.
UCLA Game Notes
- UCLA started 14-3 during the 2008, 2005, and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- The win over Colorado extended the UCLA winning streak to 9 games.
- UCLA beat the spread by 6.0 points. That makes the 7th time this season the Bruins have beaten the spread.
- The Bruins have won 6 close games this season (a win by 5 or fewer points). Since 2007, UCLA has won 33 close games.
- The Bruins have won 100% of the time this season (7-0) after recording 31 or more field goals made.
- UCLA has won 100% of the time this season (6-0) when its had a field goal percentage of 51.7% or better.
- UCLA has won 82% of the time this season (14-3) after committing 11 or fewer turnovers.
- UCLA has won 100% of the time this season (7-0) when opponents record 5 or fewer three-pointers.
- UCLA has won 100% of the time this season (7-0) after holding an opponent to under 29.4% three-point percentage.
- This season UCLA has won 75% of the time (9-3) when Shabazz Muhammad has 14 points or more, 88% of the time (7-1) when Larry Drew II plays 35 minutes or more, and 75% of the time (6-2) when Jordan Adams has 6 field goals made or more.
- The Bruins have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past 9 games.
- UCLA has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- The top two scorers (Travis Wear and Jordan Adams) accounted for 52.5% of the points.
- Kyle Anderson accounted for 31.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Kyle Anderson has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 17 games this season.
- Larry Drew II had a career high with 4 steals.
- Jordan Adams has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 3rd 20-point game of Travis Wear's career.
- Travis Wear has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Travis Wear had career highs with 23 points and 11 field goals made.
- Kyle Anderson recorded the 7th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Kyle Anderson recorded a double-double. It was the 5th of his career.
Colorado Game Notes
- Colorado lost and did not cover the spread.
- The Buffaloes have lost 2 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Colorado has lost 28 close games.
- Spencer Dinwiddie accounted for 30.6% of the team's points.
- Andre Roberson accounted for 35.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has led the team in scoring 5 times in 16 games this season.
- Andre Roberson has led the team in rebounding 15 times in 16 games this season.
- This marks the 4th 20-point game of Spencer Dinwiddie's career.
- Spencer Dinwiddie set a career high with 9 field goals made.
- Andre Roberson recorded the 50th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Josh Scott has 8 straight double-digit point games.
- Askia Booker has 8 straight double-digit point games.
|C||Larry Drew II||35||0||1||5||4||0||2|